2. Make your notes in a form your brain likes, so it can see the patterns and relationships.
3. Revisit your revision according to the Learning Cycle.
4. Split your revision into short chunks.
5. Keep tabs on where you are in the Learning Cycle with each chunk.
6. Find out how your brain prefers to process, store and retrieve information.
7. Use the Genius Material Online Revision Calendar to automate the process of revision.
Improve study skills to get better grades with www.Genius-Material.com